The war memorial on the A259 roundabout at Little Common was unveiled on 21st November 1920 by Major-General Sir John R Longley KCMG, CB, GO, Home Counties Territorial Division. Over 1,000 spectators attended the unveiling. The memorial is about 4 metres high and consists of a base of flint cobbles surmounted by a granite plinth and tapering shaft with a Celtic wheel cross. The iron railings were added in October 2014. On three sides of the plinth are the names of the fallen from two world wars as well as conflicts since 1945. There are also inscriptions and Little Common 1920 on the north side. The sculptor was L F Roslyn and R Francis & Sons were the architects and builders.